Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Optus Sport Included Subscription Setup - SIM Only $30 Month

Jackson_LGreen

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to use the included Optus Sport subscription that comes with all the SIM only plans (image 1).

The problem is I cant seem to login to Optus Sport with my Optus account and I cant figure out how to set up an account otherwise. I went into the Optus mobile app to check and it says 'inactive' (image 2) and then when I click on it that a subscription is required (image 3).

Image 1                                             Image 2                                       Image 3

included subscriptioninactivesubscription required

I hope someone can help and save me a trip to the store, thanks.

Solution

Re: Optus Sport Included Subscription Setup - SIM Only $30 Month

SamSam

Head over to https://sport.optus.com.au/ and go through the sign up process (not log in). The Optus Sport account is seperate to all other Optus accounts. It should recognise during the process you have it included free of charge on your service. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Solution

Jackson_LGreen

Thank you for that Sam, I was able to find the area to varify my mobile number (Image 1). I am being given a generic error though when I try and get the code sent to my phone (Image 2), I will try again tomorrow and see if it is any different.

Image 1                                                                                           Image 2

Image 1Image 2

Highlighted

Jackson_LGreen

Update: I tried again using the method above and I no longer recived the error, thanks.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
129 Kudos
120 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos