Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor jazzle6-1984
Contributor

Optus Prepaid Ultimate VS Ultimate Plus

Hi, 

I'm on the Optus Prepaid Ultimate plan and I noticed there's a new plan called Optus Prepaid Ultimate Plus. 

I compared them both and it appears the data is the only difference and the Add On Data amount and expiry (Ultimate is 14 days and Ultimate Plus is 7 days). 

Is this correct? Thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Prepaid Ultimate VS Ultimate Plus

Hi @jazzle6-1984, apologies for the delay in response. Have you already spoken to someone for your prepaid offer, since posting? With regards to the offers here is the main differences you might want to consider. On the Optus Prepaid Ultimate that your service is currently on the minimum recharge is $30 with 28 days validity. Any recharge less than $30 is considered as a Top Up only. You can use extra Top Ups to recharge just for Data, extra My credit etc . You will be given an option to choose when you try to recharge with these Top Ups.

On the other hand on the Optus Prepaid Ultimate Plus plan, the minimum recharge is $10 (this is not an Add On) Check out the details of this offer here. You also get an option to recharge using Add Ons for e.g. MyData ($10 / $20)  or Extra Credit ($10 / $20). Again you will be given an option to choose when you try to recharge. 

The Validity will depend on what recharge option you choose - Normal or Add Ons / Top Up recharge. 

Let us know if you need more assistance.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nithyamgm
New Contributor

In the $40 plan in prepaid ultimate plus, is the 25GB data is available only for first two recharges?

What is the data available after the two recharges?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Nithyamgm, that's correct. 

THE OFFER

Customers who activate / rate plan change onto the Prepaid Ultimate Plus between February 5, 2018 and June 3, 2018 then recharge with $30 or above will receive bonus data for the first two recharges. 

Once you've used up the bonus data recharges, you'll receive the standard 7GB data inclusions. For more info, check out the CIS

If you have any other questions, let us know 😄 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors