Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Perks... Hoyts not working..

Hey SSP, is the problem only when you get transferred over to the Hoyts website? Or can't you log into the Optus Perks website as well? Have you tried deleting cookies/cache/history? Are you trying over mobile or PC browsers?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nickelod3on
New Contributor

Hi, the same issue here when click on Book Now button it will redirect to hoyts site but just loading indefinitely. I accessed Optus Perks from My Optus App. Tried on Chrome. Does anyone has the same issue or found any resolution yet? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hi @Nickelod3on, sorry about your Optus perks website issue. If I get this right the perks website works fine but it just keeps thinking when redirecting to the Hoyts website? There is no reported fault for now. Can you confirm if you are able to book → here. If the issue persist then you will need to raise this with Tech Support on 131344 (open 24x7) to investigate further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi @Kartika, thank you for the reply. 

I tried the link you provided and when i tried to confirm my email, it returned with error below:

Looks like you don't have any active phone numbers or broadband usernames on the account at the moment. If you need some help Click Here.

It redirect me to Support page.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Nickelod3on, so sorry with the experience here. Just to confirm you can login to Perks but just can't buy tickets?  For this please email us here  → perks@optusperks.com.au  your full name, email address & registered phone number or broadband user name so we can quickly help with your enquiry.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Stussy05
New Contributor

Still having this issue, been happening for over a week now and I am still unable to log in. I am on my mobile which is the only way I purchase. Any idea on when this will be fixed?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi, are you using chrome on your phone? 

If so, tried using otherbrowser. Mine is working except in chrome.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Stussy05
New Contributor

Mostly from my mobile but have tried chrome and exporter and nothing is working. When I log in through chrome it tells me I am not registered which I am. Went to call but the wait is 30+ mins

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Did you use my optus app? Normally you dont have to login if you access perks from in there. I tried using chrome to book the ticket from perks and it is working now. Looks like you need to update chrome.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

I'm really sorry to hear this @Stussy05. You certainly shouldn't be facing any issues accessing Perks.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the relevant systems to take a look at this 😞 If you haven't already, I'd advise having a chat with our Perks team on 1300 760 014. Their operating hours are 9am-8pm, 7 days a week. Alternatively, you can flick them an email via perks@optusperks.com.au.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors