Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Perks... Hoyts not working..

Anybody know why i cant purchase Hoyts tickets? Been trying for a week or so now. Anybody else having this problem?

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Perks... Hoyts not working..

Having that problem now. Is it working for you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @JohnnyH76 and @LeeNeemia, what seems to be the issue with perks? Are you able to login to perks? Just to confirm you're clicking on "Book Now"?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have no issue with logging in, but it's when I go to book now..the Hoyt's page doesn't load. If I go to the Hoyt's app that works just fine..but I want to purchase tickets through optusperks because it's a lot cheaper.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@LeeNeemia, I was able to access the booking page via Chrome, which browser are you using? Are you able to access it via your mobile?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Safari I will try another one

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Let us know how you get on 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ok guys got it working. You have to use another browser. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Fantastic to hear 🙂 Enjoy the movie!

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

What browser did you end up using?

I cannot log in to the Hoyts for Optus Perks discounts through Chrome or IE.

Thanks.

0 Kudos