Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Oppo AX5s Quick Start Guide

Greetings All,

Can anyone please post me a link or pdf of the Optus Oppo AX5s smartphone Quick Start Guide?

I've attempted to use Optus' 'Mobile user guides and device support' page, but all it does is send me to Oppo's page for the model, which provides a 386-page user guide for ColorOS 5.2 (the OS version in this model), which I've downloaded for myself.

Great if I want to become an Android developer, but useless if I want to teach a intellectually-disabled friend how to use a smartphone, and leave him something for reference.

For some reason, the phone switches to mute mode frequently. I'm pretty sure it's not due to my friend playing around with the phone. More likely a software bug, an electrostatic discharge, ESD, or less likely, a single event upset, SEU, changing the state of some internal register in the processor.

The phone was purchased new in March 2020, but for some reason my friend's mental health service case manager took the documentation and misplaced it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Julian

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Optus Oppo AX5s Quick Start Guide

Hi @JulianGrodzicky,

Thanks for raising this with us. 

I've just taken a look through our Device Help Guides and I'm unable to locate any guides for the Oppo AX5S. We'll be sure to have this passed on as feedback.

I would suggest looking on the manufacturers website to see if they have a quick start guide you can refer to.  

0 Kudos