Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Optus Number Share is not working after Apple Watch Replacement

papayankee

I recently had my apple watch replaced by apple and when trying to set up cellular i get redirected to the Optus site which tells me it is already active. I have tried unpairing the new watch several times and it is still not working. 

Could you please help me to resolve this issue? It would be much appreciated. 

Thank you,

Highlighted

Re: Optus Number Share is not working after Apple Watch Replacement

Ray_YC

Any luck following the Accepted Solution on this thread

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

papayankee

Hello, Yes. I have followed those recommendations but the watch still will not say cellular is working and when I try to set it up through the apple watch app, Optus tells me that it is already active. 

Solution

Ray_YC

Okay, the other user had luck when chatting to us or you also have the option if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos