cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Number Share / eSim

Does anyone know when / 'if' Optus will be offering this new service for Business customers?

They launched it *only for customers on a postpaid Consumer plan* for the Apple Watch series 3 which will mirror your phone number to this wearable device, not available for business customers 😞

Consumers can get the feature which they have called Optus Number Share for $0 first 6 months then $5 a month thereafter.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/applewatch/

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus Number Share / eSim

Good News Everybody.

You can grab the Number Share on business plans. Not sure if the 6 month offer applies but its there if you want it.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Peter

thanks for the reply. Is there any reference or further info you can give - as my account rep just replied saying no it's not available and only for consumer plans at this stage?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hi,

Just what the customer service person told me when I asked. You can definitely get competing answers in Optus c's so mine might be wrong.

I can't think of any technical reason why a business account would have a different setup. The actual process of signing a phone number to an eSim would be the same. 

I'd suggest making more queries. Perhaps call the residential cs and see what they say. Otherwise you original question would seem to stand. Hopefully a mod might have a better answer soon.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any official Optus response??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @dammit

Sorry for the delay, at the moment number share is only available to consumer customers. No word yet when this will be available for business customers. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors