Searching...

Mobile

Optus Lost my SIM only order now offer has expired

GregV

Optus, I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I have exhausted all avenues I know in contacting Optus.
2 weeks ago I ordered online a SIM only plan. I did this with Jack G online through Optus online chat.
I completed the ID check and Jack G game me an order number S6777554.
He advised I would get an email in 24 hours. That was on 29th September and still no email.
I have gone on to online chat since then and keep getting told "Sir, you need to just wait". I then was told to email through a copy of my driver's licence to onlineid@optus.com.au which I did 3 days ago, still no response.
I called Optus yesterday and was told the order number isn't even in my name or linked to my mobile number. I'm now at a complete loss as to what to do. I have a complete transcript of my conversation with Jack G from the 29th September.
I ordered the SIM only plan $30 for 15gb.
I'm needing the new Optus SIM by 25th October but no one can tell me anything. I'm frustrated and concerned that Optus have lost my order or Jack G didn't know what he was doing. Can you advise what I should do next? Is there an Australian based escalation path I can follow? Can someone who can help contact me?

Thank you.

Greg

Highlighted

Re: Optus Lost my SIM only order now offer has expired

Mike-N

Hello GregV, I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've faced with your order. If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth, we'll look into your order and assist with having this moved forward. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
50 Kudos