cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor grantal77
Contributor

Optus@Home App doesn’t work

I have downloaded the Optus@Home App onto my iPhone and iPad.  Loads up ok but when I attempt to run the diagnostic test either from my two devices it comes up with ‘No Internet Connection Found’.  I am using this app whilst I am connected to my Optus ADSL2+ WiFi with the Optus Supplied Modem.  I have removed and reinstalled the app and still get this problem.  Also I don’t have the live chat function available through this app.  Any help please?OptusHomeAppError.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Tris

Re: Optus@Home App doesn’t work

That's strange @grantal77, we may need to raise a case with our IT team so your specific profile can be checked out. Please chat with our Customer Service team here so that can be done. Sorry for the trouble! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors