Searching...

Mobile

Re: Optus Flash Sale (20/9/17) $30 for 15GB

petergdownload

@MarkScarfe1972 The Flash deal says discounts are applied from the second bill.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

petergdownload

@Aiby

Sounds frustrating. I can only suggest trying again as at some point it will presumably be applied properly. FWIW it shouldn't be something that takes 3 days to activate. I don't know for sure but it should just be a setting somewhere? Perhaps scroll back and find a post by a MOD in this thread and PM them to look into the matter for you (they won't/can't do anything based on this post)

Regards

Petee Gillespie

MarkScarfe1972

I never expected my issue to be fixed on this forum. This is to vent and find out if other people have similar issues. And it sounds like thay do. The other issue is that my wifes ownership was transfered to my account so we can data sahre. That call was made last week and was to be in place today. Its not. The issues kep piling up.

[ Edited ]
jenkinsbennie4

Thanks for your contribution, I am looking for this article timely. (post mod)

Aman_B

Hi @Aiby, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please confirm if you have contacted Optus chat from My Optus App to discuss this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

timyong_

@MarkScarfe1972

Hey just thought I might let you know that I was somehow able to apply for and successfully submit an order for the $30 12 mth sim only connection (price reflects the $15 discount).

I'll let you know how it goes and whether or not it actually goes through. Bemused it actually stated it was still available and It allowed me to go through the entire process.

Fingers crossed. Will update you. 

Highlighted

BartJawien

OMG what a great sale.

ENEM

Hi Aman

I'm back from my travels and my two year plan is over  so am ready to renegotiate my plan. Would like the $30 SIM only plan with 15 GB data including EPL that was offered three weeks ago. What can Optus do for me?

Thanks

MarkScarfe1972

Read my posts and youll see exactly what Optus will do for you.

petergdownload

@ENEM

All current deals are online. This seems to be clostest to the one you want.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos