Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Optus Flash Sale (20/9/17) $30 for 15GB

Still no luck yet. I made another call ystereday and was lucky enough to talk to an auusie. Sadly he transfered my to Asia and after 5 tranfers of call, no one could help. Surprise, surprise. Its with the TIO at the moment. I got a txt from Optus saying they have the case so Im just waiting for the call.

0 Kudos
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

No surprises there. The customer service is a disgrace.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

As far as we know so far, you got exactly what you ordered?

Might have been simpler (and faster) just to wait for your second bill as the deal stipulated?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

Peter, Ive never spoken to you before so you dont know what I have or dont have. I have not got the 15g plan I ordered and was promised. I have the texts to prove it. Before you make statements like that, you need the facts, which you dont have.

0 Kudos
timyong_
New Contributor
New Contributor

@MarkScarfe1972

Far out. I really hope you get a definitive answer and all works out for you Mark.

The least they can do for you,  after giving you the run around,  is honour the flash sale deal and ensure it is fulfilled. At the very least!

Goodluck mate.

0 Kudos
ENEM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

In a word No I wasn't able to get the deal. Sorry Tim I must clarify that I am traveling at the moment so haven't tried.

0 Kudos
ENEM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes unfortunately it did end. Hopefully all those who did sign up to the deal are enjoying EPL

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@MarkScarfe1972

Apologies Mark. I got mixed up and was responding to @boonhowe who jumped onto this thread a few posts back.

I responded to your original post a while back.

Good luck with your case

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Aiby
New Contributor
New Contributor

I bought a flash sale deal which was originally at 55 (15 GB, Optus sports for free) at a 25% discounted rate of 30/month with optus sports for free. When I check my account optus sports is not added and I raised maultiple tickets with many team and they havn’t fixed it. Every time for the past three weeks, someone from Optus support has told me that the issue will be fixed in 3/5 working days and nothing has happened.  

0 Kudos
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

My first bill came in with my son added to my account. His $18.75 Flash Sale deal came in at $40. Yet another issues Ill discuss when they bother to call me regarding my TIO complaint. They rang at 5.32pm last Thursday and the  phone rang once (yes 1 ring), and they are yet to call back.

0 Kudos