Searching...

Mobile

Optus Extra

Chloe2112

Why won't Optus Extra let me verify my number?

Re: Optus Extra

SamSam

Assume you're using an Android phone? 

If so, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app? With Optus systems they can sometimes take a while for everything to be sorted out in the backend so if you're on a new phone number/service, maybe wait a few days and try again. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Chloe2112

I have tried to re-install the app but I keep encountering the same problem. I am using an android phone and my number has been active for sometime. Any ideas of how can I do to fix this?

Highlighted

SamSam

Just to be sure, you have a pre-paid number as well right? 

Aside from that, I've got nothing else sorry. Might be worth chatting to an agent - http://yesopt.us/chat2us 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Chloe2112

I double checked that I was on one of the prepaid plans that were listed and I was. Thank you for your help! I really appreciated it!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
69 Kudos
45 Kudos