cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jamtime
New Contributor

Optus Email to SMS Gateways

I have a requirment to enrole an email application to my workphone. Setup requires to be sent an SMS to my mobile phone as 04XXXXXXXX@optusmobile.com.au

Can sombody please advise if the email to sms is active by default or is it a specail service that I need to pay for?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Email to SMS Gateways

@jamtime - My understanding is we don't provide an Email to SMS service, however I'd be happy to double check all of this info for you. Would you be able to send through your Mobile number, full name and DOB for me please? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor smssuite
New Contributor

Hi, you can purchase a service from Optus called Email SMS which is powered by Redcoal for Optus

Go to either optus.redcoal.net or smssuite.optus.redcoal.net , fill in your details and a service can be activated for you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor UrOptusHero27
New Contributor

Why bother replying with that? your making him reply to you before ull answer anything. You could have found out an just answered his question. You are also asking for irrelivant persomal infomation about him.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors