Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus Chat Link Is not active

andyputra92

Hi There, 

Does anybody else have an issue with the Optus Chat from the support page? Somehow, I can't click the link to open a new window for chatting with the customer support. I would like to activate my phone number for 2 days as I have requested Optus to suspend the service for me until August. FYI: my location is currently not in Australia. 

Thanks

Re: Optus Chat Link Is not active

SamSam

It took me a couple of tries but this link worked for me - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

andyputra92

Hi Mate, I tried using that same link that you sent. It is still taking me to simply choose and option for business or personal. So I click the personal option and choose mobile. Then I am presented with 4 options which is not active link, when I click the blue colour for example technical support, it is not taking me anywhere to activate the chat window.

It was working when I tried it last month.

Shauna

Hey @andyputra92 - Can you try this link → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat?

Alternatively, We should be able to help out with your account if you'd like to send me a private message with the mobile number, full name and DOB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Odacova

I'm having the same issue. V. annoying.

Dan_C

Hi @Odacova, the Live Chat landing page is currently out of action.

We've logged a case with our IT support team and it should be online shortly.

If there's something I can help out with from my end, let me know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rebrab001

I too have been trying to connect to chat without success.

How can I contact optus for help?

Dan_C

@Rebrab001, can you give this Live Chat link a shot ? 

A chat bubble should begin to load on the bottom right corner of your screen. 

Give it a few seconds ot load up. Let us know if you're still having issues. We're happy to help out from our end. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

TeresaG4519

Hi,

This is an issue for me for the last few months! Come on Optus.

Desktop computer,  Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, On older and latest version of Chrome.

It works okay on the same computer with Firefox at this stage. The links don't bring up the pop up in Chrome, just does nothing.

Please look into Optus

Teresa G

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos