cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Broadband

I was informed by staff of Optus when we called about the bad internet line and was told thate they will not charge us for almost two months of bad internet connection but I still am being billed monthly for the same charge.  Please advise.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus Broadband

You will still see a bill for your monthly figure as that is what you agreed too, what will happen is a credit will appear on your account. If the credit has not appeared, consult with billing via 133 937 or live chat to discuss why it has not landed on your account yet.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks.  Isn't this also a forum for an Optus employee to act on my request?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

They can but how would they safely identify your account online? Also it’s not designed as a way to avoid using the regular channels though. You’ll find if you chat or call you’ll get a quicker response. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos