cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Lee300492
New Contributor

Optus Boomerang failing, again.

I sent my device in for repairs, got that all done when I was called about return shipping, I told the Optus rep that it would need to be in my son's name, who is the second authority on my account, as I would not be able to sign for it myself. I made sure to ask and get confirmation 3 times that he is able to sign for it, as this is not the first time I have had this problem, 3 times I have been told my son can sign for an item from Optus (not including this time), and the courier said no. The amount of money I am being charged for this and the time I have been put out is ridiculous. Now my device sits at some random depot costing me money because your courier did not give me a calling card. And 24/7 chat is a joke.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Boomerang failing, again.

Ah, really sorry to hear about your experience with us here @Lee300492. Are you able to send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service, and the device IMEI so we can follow up on this for you?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors