Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus Bonus Offer April to June 2019

Optus

Customers who sign up or recontract to an eligible plan with selected handsets from the 1st of April until the 30th June 2019 will be able to redeem an amazing bonus offer!

BONUS OFFER

Apple

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headset (Matt Black)

Samsung

Samsung Tablet A8.0 (Black)

Huawei

Huawei Watch GT Active (Titanium Grey Stainless Steel, Orange Fluoroelastomer (strap)

Google

Google Home Hub (Chalk)

Simply sign up or recontract to an $85/mth (min. total cost $2040 over 24mth) or above My Plan Plus or My Plan Flex 24mth plan with one of these selected devices:

Devices

BONUS OFFER

Apple

Apple iPhone versions 6 – XS Max

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headset (Matt Black)

Samsung

Samsung Note, Samsung GS5 - GS9 Plus, Samsung A, Samsung A8, Samsung Note 8 – 9, Samsung Galaxy S10e – S10Plus

Samsung Tablet A8.0 (Black)

Huawei

Huawei Mate20 Pro

Huawei Watch GT Active (Titanium Grey Stainless Steel, Orange Fluoroelastomer (strap))

Google

Google Pixel XL

Google Home Hub (Chalk)

How to get your bonus offer?
1. Select eligible device and plan
2. You’ll receive a promo code within 48 hours of activating your service via SMS.

3. Redeem your bonus offer with your unique promo code.

promo code.png

Q: When will I receive my promo code?
A: After activating your eligible plan, you will receive an SMS with a unique promo code within 48 hours. The SMS will direct you to a link where you can then enter your promo code and delivery details into a redemption page.

Q. How many times can I redeem my promo code?
A. You can only redeem your promo code once through the Optus redemption page.

Q. Can I sign up to an eligible plan and redeem for another brand?
A. No. You can only redeem the offer for the corresponding brand. For example, if you are an eligible Apple customer, you can only redeem the Beats headset, if you are an eligible Samsung customer, you can only redeem the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8.0 and so on.

Q. Can I be eligible for more than one bonus offer?
A. Yes. There is a limit of one bonus offer per eligible service, however if you sign up to 3 eligible plans during the offer period for example, you will be eligible to receive three bonus offers. Note, there is a maximum of 5 services under the one account.

Q. How long do I have to redeem my bonus offer?
A. If you have signed up and activated an eligible device on an eligible plan within the offer period and have received your redemption SMS, you have until 15 July 2019 to redeem.

Q. Do I need to sign for delivery?
A. Yes. The account holder / purchaser will need to sign for delivery with an accepted form of identification e.g. Australian Driver’s License, Australian Passport and Overseas Passport (in English). If you cannot be there when the order is delivered, a card will be left explaining how you can collect the package.

Q: When will I receive my bonus offer?
A: You should receive your delivery within 14 business days upon entering your details via the redemption page.

Apple Beats T&Cs

Bonus Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headset is available if you are a new or recontracting customer who signs up to a 24mth plan valued at $85 or above with selected iPhones. Offer ends 30/6/19 and Beats Headset must be redeemed by 15/7/19. You will receive an SMS following service activation with instructions on how to redeem and your bill will show a corresponding charge and credit. Limit of one per service.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8.0 T&Cs

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is available if you are a new or recontracting customer who signs up to a 24mth plan valued at $85 or above with selected Samsung devices. Offer ends 30/6/19 and must be redeemed by 15/7/19. You will receive an SMS following service activation with instructions on how to redeem and your bill will show a corresponding charge and credit. Limit of one per service.

Huawei GT Watch T&Cs

Huawei Watch GT Active is available if you are a new or recontracting customer who signs up to a 24mth plan valued at $85 or above with Huawei Mate20 Pro. Offer ends 30/6/19 and must be redeemed by 15/7/19. You will receive an SMS following service activation with instructions on how to redeem. Limit of one per service.

Google Home Hub T&Cs

Google Home Hub is available if you are a new or recontracting customer who signs up to a 24mth plan valued at $85 or above with selected Google devices. Offer ends 30/6/19 and must be redeemed by 15/7/19. You will receive an SMS following service activation with instructions on how to redeem. Limit of one per service.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos