Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Margra
New Contributor

Optus App

How do I add a service to my Optus App

i can only see one of my numbers . 

I can log into my account through Optus and see them but not on my app .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus App

Hi

You can't add another service as the app just shows the info for the Sim card you have in the phone.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Davelew,

This changed very recently. The Optus App can now show the same accounts that appear under a single MYACCOUNT login. 

Screenshot_20181016-083131.png

That said the billing system is still pretty fractured, so I can see my wife and my mobile accounts in the Optus App but I can't see our landline internet account (in MYACCOUNT I have to click on a button that leaves the new MYACCOUNT interface and goes back to the old one.)

@Margra, I believe the accounts have to be under the same billing address / account. You can transfer accounts under a single person if you want. Contact Optus LIVECHAT (probably in business hours) and see if they can get your MYACCOUNT online right first and the results should show up in the app.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

@petergdownload

I had seen this but didn't understand it was supposed to show all your services.

When I login it still only shows my phone, but not the other services I have in My Account -  Home broadband and my wife's prepaid mobile.

All are under the same account no. so a little baffled.  I wonder if you have to be on the new accounting system for it to work.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

That would be my guess @Davelew

Again Optus launch a good update, but its detined to cause confusion and angst as people find it only works half the time.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos