Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor NMac
New Contributor

Optus App - Billing Tab Error

Hi ,

I have been on an optus plan for just over a year now and in the beginning once everything was set up everything worked fine, however for about 6 months or more now I have had this error.

When I open the Optus App to pay a bill, I tap on the Billing tab on the bottom of the screen, and it just says " Error Please try again Later " .

Because of this, I have had to type in my phone account number and use the Pay Another Account function manually in order to pay my bills. 

I have tried switching the phone on and off, etc it just seems to be a constant issue.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus App - Billing Tab Error

Clear all cached and system data associated with the app. Then completely uninstall the App and reinstall it.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
New Contributor NMac
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for that it seems to have worked perfectly.

Wierdly enough my account number has now changed ( I had it written down before to pay manually) , however all my details are there correctly.

Problem solved thanks for your reply mate. 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Great to see the collaboration here, @NMac @petergdownload.

We love seeing YC users lending a hand to give each other solutions 🙂 If you have a question or need assistance with anything else  moving forward, you know where to find us!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor KalemHufton
Occasional Contributor

Didn't work for me... Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Hi @KalemHufton, if you've followed Peter's steps above and the issue still persists, please send through a private message to us here with your account details (full name, DOB and account number) so we can look into this further for you. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors