Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Optus App - Billing Tab Error

NMac

Hi ,

I have been on an optus plan for just over a year now and in the beginning once everything was set up everything worked fine, however for about 6 months or more now I have had this error.

When I open the Optus App to pay a bill, I tap on the Billing tab on the bottom of the screen, and it just says " Error Please try again Later " .

Because of this, I have had to type in my phone account number and use the Pay Another Account function manually in order to pay my bills. 

I have tried switching the phone on and off, etc it just seems to be a constant issue.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Solution

Re: Optus App - Billing Tab Error

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Clear all cached and system data associated with the app. Then completely uninstall the App and reinstall it.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

NMac

Hi,

Thanks for that it seems to have worked perfectly.

Wierdly enough my account number has now changed ( I had it written down before to pay manually) , however all my details are there correctly.

Problem solved thanks for your reply mate. Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
Brock_E

Great to see the collaboration here, @NMac @petergdownload.

We love seeing YC users lending a hand to give each other solutions Smiley Happy If you have a question or need assistance with anything else  moving forward, you know where to find us!

KalemHufton

Didn't work for me... Any suggestions?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Ev_

Hi @KalemHufton, if you've followed Peter's steps above and the issue still persists, please send through a private message to us here with your account details (full name, DOB and account number) so we can look into this further for you. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos