Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Optus 2nd service offer for Virgin Customer

ALLAN24

Hey guys, 

I have got a 24 month phone plan with Optus last month. At the same time, I also have two numbers with Virgin and both of them will be expired soon. So I received emails from Virgin saying that if I transfer to Optus now I can receive special offers. That is indeed true. However, when I tried to add those two numbers to the existing Optus account since I could get $10 off for them, I got told that they can't apply the 2nd service offer to Virgin customers. I checked terms and conditions on the website and it states like this "These plans can be used in conjunction with any in-market 2nd service offer, but otherwise not available in conjunction with any in-market offers, unless specified from time to time." And also when I signed my Iphone Xs last month in store the guy asked me do you want to upgrade any other devices and I told him I have another two with Virgin. He checked it for me and said I can received 10 bucks off I transfer them. But at that time, I wasn't decided to keep using the old ones or not so I refused it. 

So I am so confused right now. Anyone else is in the same situation? Or someone knows what is the true deal? 

Capture.PNG

Solution

Re: Optus 2nd service offer for Virgin Customer

Shauna

Hey @ALLAN24 - looks like @Dan_C was able to help out via private message Smiley Happy

If anyone else needs a hand with a similar issue, please shoot us a PM with your details and we'll investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ALLAN24

Thanks a lot. It has been sovled after I PM Dan. 

ALLAN24

I tried to negocitate with a few agents and all of them refused to apply the discount for me. Can anyone help me out???? Thanks

Highlighted

Dan_C

@ALLAN24, I've replied back to your private message.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos