cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor osker
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus $2 day prepaid unlimited everything sim

The change is explained here: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/prepaidnotification Scroll down and note that no charge will be incurred if you do not use the service.
Occasional Contributor PW5
Occasional Contributor

I was on the same $2 unlimited from years ago still have same sim but unto my knowledge was dropped down to 500 mb a day from unlimited when I asked how it changed was told there was no such pre paid plan ever. Lies another said I changed it. Why would I. Have argued with optus for years over it costing me up to $4-6+ a day some days depending on how busy I am when should've been $2 everyday cost me $1000s over the years being ripped off an still can't get any answers or compensation or even a call.regarding my complaints for years when can an when will I be sorted.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Cindy_J
New Contributor

Yep, I got a text message saying it ends on the 26th and it goes to $3 a day still unlimited data still 3G coverage

0 Kudos
New Contributor Cindy_J
New Contributor

I still have and use mine too lol

0 Kudos
New Contributor zakkdtd
New Contributor

Hi, 

just a quick question regarding the unlimited sim.. I bought one from a guy in Adelaide around November last year and it was all fine and stuff. I have been using it frequently on another small phone I have and just carrying it around with me while I use my iPhone (saves me having to transfer the sim). Just recently the wifi from the unlimited sim has stopped working full stop. I received the text message that they’re going to be changing the plan to $3 but my data will still be unlimited etc. but still no luck. I’ve recharged it and nothing happens, I try to IOU and it says I still have credit to use. I’m at a loss here, I’ve also been told Optus can’t legally change the plan without my consent. Is that true or have I drawn the short straw?

p.s

I am yet to call Optus because I have been told they try really hard to persuade you to change plans, or that the unlimited plan “never existed”.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Missflicka
New Contributor

I know this post is over a year old but I had to ask

Do you still have yours?

I still have have mine!!! Smiley Happy

they the best hey?

No one believes me but is really is Unlimited data and trust me my friends and I have tested that lol.

Plan is 16 years old now ( wow that is a long time to have the same number I just realised)

Optus cause they great guys still have to honour the plan and so they keep going.

I wonder how many of them are really left?

New Contributor Ziggytapout69
New Contributor

0 Kudos
New Contributor

My little sister would love to buy it off you if you still have it ? 

If so can send me a email 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

I got one I have had mine since 2013 🤗 and I love it soooooo much lol

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors