cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Teamdna
New Contributor

Re: Optus $2 day prepaid unlimited everything sim

you can transfer sim into someone else's name and the options to do so are in my account portal. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Vivo
New Contributor

I'll be happy to get one of those plans, if anyone interested to transfer!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Taykyn1720
New Contributor

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  Post deleted by Admin.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Vivo
New Contributor

How much u want for it?

0 Kudos
New Contributor newy
New Contributor

Hi all, My mother has 2 x $1 per day services, she has had them for 10 years or more.

Would these be unlimited data?  she only has an old 2g nokia.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

@newy - Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us. Can you clarify which prepaid plan this is (http://www.optus.com.au/shop/cis/Mobile?subGroup=Prepaid+Mobile)? It would really depend on what kind of plan she has. We are starting to phase out our 2G networks to make way for newer technologies so this model of handset may not work. However if you'd like some assistance to get this looked into please get in touch with our Technical Support crew on 131344 and we can follow that up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Maw
New Contributor

Post deleted by Admin. as this is against Optus  Yes Crowd terms and conditions. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Haych
New Contributor

Hey, so if I brought a $2 a day sim off someone through Ebay or Gumtree and they transfer it into my name will I still get the unlimited or will that class as me regiestering prepaid?

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Hi Haych, processing a change of ownership will not alter the plan the service is currently on. 

Highlighted
New Contributor Norawilson
New Contributor

Yes it's true. I know this because I have the sim card myself. Its unlimited everything also the reason why I don't have WiFi at home since my plans unlimited. When it came out it was only for sale for a short amount of time ,I remember cause my mum wanted one too but they said they don't sell them anymore a week after I got mine. I've had this sim for a long time now. So its not fake and its actually true it does exist. However I don't know if they are getting rid of it since if they were optus would have let us know. But I haven't got anything from optus and the only people saying that don't even have the sim card. So it can be a rumor or true. But don't listen to people who don't even have the sim card. Ask optus , just call them up and ask if they are getting rid of it. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors