Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Options for Optus customers impacted by COVID-19

Hey!

Just wondering what the options are for Optus customers who have been involuntarily laid off due to Government regulations regarding COVID-19?

Are there any options for freezing payments on postpaid phone plans/contract Internet services for any period of time?

Any and all information is welcome!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: need to freeze my payments

I have heard one report from an acquaintance that the major telcos are offering a one month break from contract payments. I don't know if this is the absolute best Optus is willing to offer, but it's somewhere to start at least! I am also searching for similar answers - hopefully we get them!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Options for those impacted by COVID-19

Hey there barstool23,

From our CEO:

The pandemic brings with it a range of impacts, and we recognise some of you may be financially impacted. If you are facing hardship, please call the Optus Customer Care team. Optus has in place a range of measures to support customers who are facing hard times and we want to help. 

Please check out our help and support page: Financial hardship assistance & policy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos