Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Oppo r15 wont read any other sim cards even though optus rells me its unlocked?

trentr

So I've spent the last week trying to unlock my oppo r15 pro because it won't read any other networks sim cards, but when I talk to Optus they tell me the phone is already unlocked. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Re: Oppo r15 wont read any other sim cards even though optus rells me its unlocked?

Ray_YC

Was it purchased as a Postpaid (unlocked) or Prepaid (locked) phone?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Oppo r15 wont read any other sim cards even though optus rells me its unlocked?

Ray_YC

Was it purchased as a Postpaid (unlocked) or Prepaid (locked) phone?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
140 Kudos
120 Kudos
119 Kudos
78 Kudos
73 Kudos