cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Chaz10
New Contributor

Oppo mobile

Can anyone help. I just purchased my Oppo A57 mobile, Ive been charging for hour or so, and the phone still won't turn on. Anyone got any ideas on what I might need to do

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Oppo mobile

Hi

Have you gone through the steps in Optus trouble shooting guide?

http://devicehelp.optus.com.au/oppo/r7-android-5-1-1/troubleshooting/basic-functions/i-can-t-turn-on...

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

First off try a different USB cable and see if that makes a difference.  If not, keep the phone charging overnight.  If, in the morning, the phone is not turning on then ring the Optus mobile technical help section or go online and chat with them.  You will probably get a return authorisation wherein a new phone will be sent to you and the courier will pick up the dud one.  If you bought the phone at an Optus shop just go back to the shop and they will exchange it for you.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Chaz10

Are you still experiencing these issues with your handset? Did you purchase the handset at an Optus store? 

0 Kudos