cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Skullyfox
New Contributor

Oppo Device Unlock not working.

I have seen this issue posted several times already and i would hope there would be a more streamlined method of resolution by now. 

My brother and i purchased 2 Oppo F1s handsets on your prepaid network last night and attempted to unlock them. we went through the unlock process on your website after activating the phones and putting $80 of credit on each, after putting in all the details the website requested - it tells us the devices are not locked optus prepaid devices. however putting another sim into the handset causes it to show a message on the screen saying "network lock" and obviously the sim does not work. 

i attempted to resolve this via the live chat, the person had no idea what i was saying and could not understand the issue despite explaining it numerous times, they just kept directing me to the unlock page. 

rather frustrating as we just want to be able to use the handsets. 

Please help to resolve this ASAP. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Oppo Device Unlock not working.

Hi @Skullyfox, really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Are you able to PM us → http://yesopt.us/pmaman your prepaid number linked to the handset, full name and date of birth for ID?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors