cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Oppo A73

Hi Crowd,

I recently purchased an oppo A73 from a friend, I found out it was locked to Optus, so I called the support team for help. they told me I had to buy the code so I bought a $25 unlock code as that is what I was told to buy, anyway I went to enter the code only to find out the code didn't work so I tried again and the same error message came up 'Wrong Password'. Please help me.

Regards,

Chevy

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Oppo A73

Hi @Chevy14,

Do you mind if I ask if you've tried doing this via our Website? The $25 unlock code is only for services/accounts that have been active on the Optus network for more than 6 months as outlined here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes i called my local store and the team member told me to go to the website and that is when i brought it through the website

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

i entered the imei and the price came up with $25

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Chevy14, send your details through via PM and we'll take a look.

We might be able to generate an unlock code from our end.

I need your full name, DOB, mobile number and IMEI number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos