Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor gRuss
New Contributor

Oppo A73 Network Unlock Access

Hey guys,

I have an oppo a73 i want to unlock. I have the code given to me from optus. But I dont know how to add the code.

Any help would be great thanks.

Update: I used the code *#789# and added the code optus gave me. All done.

3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Oppo Network Unlock Access

Good stuff Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Grumpy1-a
New Contributor

Re: Oppo A73 Network Unlock Access

Same story, A73 purchased from big W, all good, wanted to add it to our Telstra home bundle to simplify life a bit. First and last time with prepaid. Paid to have unlocked, Telstra sim fitted. Can’t take or make phone calls, with sick wife who needs her phone at all times. I have an unlock code.  4 visits to Telstra , all ok according to them. 3 times to Optus store with last visit on phone to Optus, no luck. What do I do? Can Ombudsman help? I’m lost!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Oppo A73 Network Unlock Access

Do you have reception bars when you put the SIM in the handset? You might need to reset the network settings. If you're still having problems, I'd suggest speaking to live chat with the code you currently have so they can go through the steps with you 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors