cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Online order update

How long does an online order update take after providing ID? As I haven't had an update in four days.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Online order update

Hello @Mooney01. It can depend on a few factors so we're unable to give you an exact time frame. We can check the status of your order but if it requires any follow up, you will need to check to contact our Online Sales Direct team on 1300929949. They are open Monday - Friday : 8am to 9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm EST and will be able to assist with any order enquiries. If you would like us to check this for you, please send us a private message confirming your phone number (contact number on the order), your full name, and date of birth. Thank you!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors