Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Kirans418
New Contributor

Online mobile order not good. Its delayed over a month

Hi

I have chatted with optus sales person to order mobile and it's been over a month but yet to receive a proper service. You  need best team doing sales but not people who cant port a number from telstra. Its ridiculous. First order was cancelled after 15 days as it was created in error. How can experience person create order in error. Next I was promised to get phone in 2 to 3 business days. I check 3 times and nope...no phone. I got frustrated and cancelled it. Now how can I get into a contract for 2 years if you work this way. After all this I still want to do business as I feel it's just your people issue but optus is still a great network. I want someone senior sales consultant to talk to for my order. 

Can you help?

3 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Online mobile order not good. Its delayed over a month

Hey @Kirans418, sorry for the runaround you received there with your order 😕 I can't really say why or how the port and order would have been delayed and handled in this way: just to clarify you received a new order number? Is your number still active with Telstra? We can certainly take a look if you had any orders to see how it's progressing, as far as processing an order and sale though, it would need to go through our Sales team directly. Had you placed the order online yourself via our website, and then received a temporary order number? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kirans418
New Contributor

Hi,

I didn't place order myself. All the times I chat with a sales consultant and they place order. Below is the timeline

July 14th 2018 Someone helped me place order

Order cancelled as order was placed in error by consultant.

Aug 1 2018 New order created. Delayed over 14 days. I was told it will be delivered in 2 days. Now this frustrates me and I cancelled order as it was not going anywhere.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Thanks for clarifying @Kirans418, I've just sent through a private message 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors