Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor donbr
New Contributor

Online Order & Delivery

Absolutely amazed at the poor customer service and support from Optus, been a home phone and brodaband customer for over 15years, placed an order for the new iphone and iwatch, did not receive any proper confirmation, the web site said in stock, contacted 3 online chat customer service staff over the last week, 2 just told me that the order was waiting for allocation of stock at the warehouse, this was even as recent as last friday - Oct 26th, the person contacted today finally tells me the truth that there is no stock and my order is on backorder, this is deceptive conduct and poor salemanship and customer service from Optus. Optus should be ashamed of this as there was no communication for a week and I as the customer have to chase it up each time. The order was a birthday present for my wife which is due this weekend.

Absolutely disgusting, allocating orders should be an automated process and stock levels should be known before hand before commiting to a customer. I work at a "C" level and will not tolerate this level of customer service from my company.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chloesok
Blog Author

Re: Online Order & Delivery

Hey @donbr, I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your order. I can certainly appreciate your concerns with this and I do apologise for any inconvenience or frustrations caused. 

If you would like us to take a closer look into the order for you and help to confirm any additional information, we would be more than happy to do this. So that we are able to take a closer look, could you please send us a PM confirming your full name, DOB and account or service number, along with whether or not you are the account holder for this service? This is just for privacy reasons, so that we can complete an ID check on our end. 

In the mean time, I'll certainly go ahead and pass along your feedback to the relevant teams for review. We do take our customer feedback very seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve services for our customers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors