cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Old address still showing on online bills

Hi there, apologies if this is a stupid question, but I'm currently about to move to a new apartment, and I was hoping to use my Optus phone bill as proof of address.

When I download my bills however, it still shows my oldest address, the one I first used when I opened my Optus account. I have since updated the details in my account to my current pre-move address, but the change hasn't been reflected in the bills I've received. Have I done something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Old address still showing on online bills

Once you change it, any future bills from that point onward will show the right address.

It doesn't "generate a PDF bill" when you hit "download bill". So you'll need to wait for your next invoice.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

If you change online, it only changes Postal Address and not the address on the PDF Bill, which I suppose is called "Billing Address".

I have changed postal address twice and it hasn't changed the address on the PDF bill which shows the first address I used to open the account.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos

Hi arunmakhija,

If you've not been able to update your billing address still please feel free to send our Social Media team a message on Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to assist in getting this changed to the current address.

0 Kudos