cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Obtaining PUK code

If your phone is asking for a PUK (Personal Unlocking Key) code, it means you need to unblock your SIM card and change the PIN. To retrieve your device's unique PUK code, select from the options below. You can then unblock and change the PIN on your device with the help of our device guides.

Postpaid Mobile

If your account starts with a 62, go to: My Account > My services > Manage > Your device's PUK code

For all other accounts, go to: My Account > Your services > Settings > View PUK

Don’t have My Account? Retrieve your PUK by contacting us

Prepaid Mobile

To retrieve your PUK, use your locked-out mobile to dial 555 and follow the prompts.

If you have any further questions, please comment below 🙂 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Obtaining PUK code

You need a separate section for all these excellent tips. Maybe there already is one and I just don't know about it. 😀

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

• can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain PUK code for my sim was on phone to OPTUS today for 3 hrs waiting to only be hung up on
  • I neede my phone aasap as I am recovering from a big surgery and live alone and don't have family or friends if someone can help me that would be much appreaciated
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi nzLATINA,

It's explained in the original post above?

Please see How to get your PUK code.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos