Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

OPTUS has lost delivery of my return mobile

I'm sick and tired of chasing OPTUS for the last 2 months for delivery of mobile phone I returned. Optus gave me a parcel to put the mobile phone in and post at Post Office, which i did on 14 Nov 2019. The parcel was delivered to Chullora on 19 Nov 2019. Now Optus has been chasing this mobile for over 2 months now and they still have not been able to locate the mobile. Does Optus have a depot in Chullaro NSW 1405? Why cant you chase the mobile in your depot? You sent me the package that should have had an address on it, Otus cant even confirm what address was on the packge they sent to me, this is how poor their service it!!.  It is Optus's responsibility not mine to contact be chasing the disappearance of the mobile phone. Pathetic service as always, Optus, you always disappoint!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: OPTUS has lost delivery of my return mobile

Write a letter detailing that and request Optus declare the phone lost on their end. You'll get a complaint number and if they say no, then just forward the complaint to the TIO. It is on Optus when their delivery method fails.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi DSF,

Very disappointing to hear this is still unresolved two months later.

Does Optus have a depot in Chullaro NSW 1405? - Yes.

How have you been dealing with Optus about this issue? e.g. over the phone?

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Provided you have lodgement receipt from Aust post this is open and shut. Optus should have tracking numbers and can see it was delivered, so its on them
0 Kudos