cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: OPTUS Customer Service Email Address?

Have responded to your other posts linusnlucy - please keep all conversation relating to the same topic on one thread to avoid confusion. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Is this not a different question? And nobody has supplied me with an email address or a postal address and contact yet. Are you refusing to give me the contacts I need for a formal complaint?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Hi Marie

No this post is about me needing a Customer Service email address or postal address and contact name for a formal complaint. Can you please provide?

Thank you

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Hey linusnlucy - we don't have an e-mail address as such but if you send through details to our Contact Us page here, our Web Servicing guys will get back to your complaint over e-mail. Otherwise, if you send us a private message on here with your account number, full name and DOB along with what you're needing help with, we'll be able to assist also. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Hi Justin

Thank you for the suggestions offered above, however I would feel more comfortable, in this instance, using a traditional email address or a postal address. 

You claim there is no email address available to me, so in that case can I please have a postal address and an addressee, for a formal complaint in relation to third party charges.

Thank you

linusnlucy

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The info you've requested can be found here. I'll get back to your other post as well.

0 Kudos
New Contributor EmilyG
New Contributor

There are no words to how annoyed and appalled I am with your services. I understand that this might not be the complaints for my broadband service but my previous complaint hasn't been answered and my telephone complaints to my knowledge hasn't be lodged.
I have waited nearly a month for my broadband to be connected. I have received my wifi box on the date that you was meant to instal this yet no one turned up or informed me. Today yet again I had to call in sick in work because I was informed you managed to get sooner than the 19th yet when calling that wasn't the case. I am worried you will mess me about on the 19th which I will believe that will be my last straw you have handled my situation in an unprofessional manner. You have apologised when I have raised the issues with you but haven't taken me seriously at all. You should provide a service and make sure customers are kept happy through out even when faults may occur which I understand they might. You are expecting me to pay $120 first payment for what? Good service? I highly think not
I would appreciate a reply to my complaint and a positive solution to all this unneeded stress

Regards

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Alex_H
RetiredModerator

Hey @EmilyG - really disappointing to hear that you've such a hassle getting your internet connected, what type of service are you connecting? Is it NBN, Cable, ADSL? 

Generally speaking, once you receive your modem, it should be plug and play unless there's a fault on the line.

Happy to chase it up for you if you can please send me a PM with your account/order number as well as your full name and DOB? We'll get to the bottom of it. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor SJC229
New Contributor

Why does the survey at the end a chat session offer ‘email us’ as 1 of the only 3 answer options for what I would do if my issue wasn’t resolved?

0 Kudos
New Contributor JemsSmith
New Contributor

Thanks for your nice comments. I am glad that this information has been of use to you. For instant support related to the Email please visit Email Customer Service for the best solution.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors