Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

OPTUS Customer Service Email Address?

Hi

Can someone in the crowd or a moderator please provide me with an OPTUS Customer Service email address?

Thank you

linusnlucy

0 Kudos
19 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OPTUS Customer Service Email Address?

I have never seen an email address for customer service and as far as I am aware the live chat link below is the only contact method other than the telephone.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Thank you Yeldarb

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey linusnlucy,

I can see by other posts that you've got an issue with Premium SMS charges.

If you'd like to PM me your account details ( mobile number and date of birth) I'd be happy to investigate this further for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Vineetgajria
Occasional Contributor

They try not to provide, however since I have been facing lot of issues with them I managed to receive an email from them. Email id goes as : noreply@optus.com.au

Not sure if they will respond to this.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey Vineetgajria, emails sent to this email address won't be responded to as it's not manned. Is there something we can help you out with here? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Vineetgajria
Occasional Contributor

My optus card is still not activated, i am traveling today and need the card activation and roaming service activation on priority. Can you help me with that.

My number is <removed for privacy>, date of birth 1<removed for privacy>, full name <removed for privacy>.

I don't have any other contact number, you can mail me @ <removed for privacy>@hotmail.com

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

I've PM'd you about this Vineetgajria.

0 Kudos
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Hi Marie

This question is actually about a customer service email address. Can you please provide me with that, or a name and address that I can send a written complaint to. Surely I am entitled to both of the above by law. Please be careful with your answer, as I will be taking this information to the TIO when I am ready to go.

Thank you

linusnlucy

Tags (1)
Contributor linusnlucy
Contributor

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I don't believe that you need to investigate my complaint. I believe that OPTUS knows exactly what is going on. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors