Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sirreg
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Number share

I would like to know why it has taken nearly 4 weeks to fix a problem with connecting my Apple Watch to number share and still waiting, every time I talk to some one they say it has been escalated and still nothing. This is a total joke.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Number share

Hi @Sirreg, not great to see you're experiencing this issue with your number share activation.

We're unable to see what exactly could be causing this issue without taking a look at your individual service.

I recommend sending us a message via the My Optus App, or our Facebook or Twitter pages. That way we will be able to verify your account details and take a closer look into this for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Sirreg
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have done that numerous times I have just about given up
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

I'm sorry this experience has left you feeling this way @Sirreg. I still do encourage you to reach out to us through the My Optus App our Facebook or Twitter pages, as we would like to help you out with this.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Sirreg
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sorry but I am sick of doing the same thing over and over again and not getting anywhere
0 Kudos