cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Number revival

Hi I had an Optus Mobile Number for several years before moving OS.
Now that I'm back the number is disconnected & isn't owned by any other person, and I'd like to get it back. It was an original Optus number. Please advise how I can go about doing this? The number will be used for a new Optus account for myself if I can get this number back.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Number revival

Hi @licketylips

Please note that we are unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I don't have a current Optus account. I'm asking if it's possible to get my old number back if I come back to Optus?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@licketylips

How long ago was it disconnected? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Aron_YC - it was disconnected 3 years ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I'm afraid that the number would not be able to be re-activated then I'm afraid. We can't offer specific number requests even if it's returned to the pool of available numbers, however there is a chance that it's already been assigned to a mobile broadband service as well - Aron

0 Kudos
Top Contributors