Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CassShep24
New Contributor
New Contributor

Number Sharing not working Samsung Watch

I recently bought a Samsung active2 watch outright. I set up number sharing thru the online chat then proceeded to do the setup.

I followed the steps but when I got to the part that says set up mobile plan it says that my number sharing is active yet it won’t let me set up a plan and will only use Bluetooth. 
I got on chat again and told them of the issue. They said they would reset the number sharing but I’m still have the same issue even though I received the message saying I could now call and message from my watch.

this is ridiculous and I would really like to get this resolved coz what’s the point if I can’t use data on my watch?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ness_YC

Re: Number Sharing not working Samsung Watch

Hey @CassShep24, I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues setting up Number Share on your Samsung Watch. I would recommend trying to deactivate/reactivate your Number Share profile by following the steps under the tab for Reactivating your Number Share service on our Number Share Support Page.

If issues persist after this, since we are unable to retrieve account details via this platform I would appreciate it if you could reach out to our 24/7 Messaging Service again via the My Optus App or send a Private Message through on our Official Facebook or Twitter page so that we can assist further and take the necessary steps to get your Number Share up and running. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

CassShep24
New Contributor
New Contributor

This is not a solution so it shouldnt be considered one.
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

We're sorry you're still experiencing issues with Number Share, @CassShep24.

Can you please confirm you meet the following criteria:

If you're still having trouble with your Number Share service, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors