Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
stateless
New Contributor
New Contributor

Number Share not available

I have an iPhone 8 Plus. And an Apple Watch 3. 

I am on the $40 My Plan Business. Postpaid. 12-month contract. 

I've been trying to activate number sharing, but it is saying my plan is incompatible (it was reporting it WAS compatible a few days ago), and the iPhone Watch app is showing me a "Service temporarily unavailable" screen when I tap on the "Set Up Mobile" option. 

Any ideas?

Cheers. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
iain_sca
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Number Share not available

I’m in the same boat. The service was working earlier yesterday morning but for the last 12-18 hours, the service has been unavailable. 

0 Kudos
Stefi_ani
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue. 

I was on live chat yesterday who were of no help and just said to wait 24 hours and try again. 

Any help would be appreciated!! 

0 Kudos
Sim_Hall
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey,

I’m having the same issue with the Apple Watch series 3. I’m on an Optus plan and it also comes up with the same response being that the service is temporarily unavailable. 

Please let let me know if anyone has an answer or knows how to resolve this issue. 

Thanks,

Sim

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi guys, thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's concerning to see so many reports in such a short time, I'd definitely say there's a trend worth investigating here.

Please send me a private message with your number, name and DOB so I can check our systems and escalate as necessary.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi guys, I've heard back from the Mobile Team and a fault ticket has been raised (17781614). The last note was left 6 minutes ago and the technicians are working hard to get this resolved asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Stefi_ani
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been able to set it up now.

Thanks for your help! 

0 Kudos
curiouslyso
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also am having the same problem, I’ve sent you a PM