Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Note 8 Delivery Issues

I've placed an order for a Note8 on the 11th of Feb and designated my work address as the delivery address. The 19th rolls around and I get a message stating that delivery has been attempted at my parents address which is old. I pick up the delivery card and while trying to collect am told I can't because the address doesn't match my ID. I've spoken to 6 different people and now am told it is being returned to the warehouse. The phone is on back order for new orders and from what i have been told, once the phone reaches the warehouse it will be reallocated to new orders. The order has been in the warehouse for 24 hours and as yet no update, tracking number or new/amended order number. To make matters worse, a colleague of mine has ordered an S8 and Note8 1 week after me and has already received them BOTH (even though the website listed them as backordered with extended delays at the time). 

Almost 2 weeks and counting with no update as to when i will actually receive the/a phone.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Note 8 Delivery Issues

I am only writing to say I share your displeasure at the inconvenience.

i had my phone arrive latest iPhone at an address I wasn’t even listed at it was signed for me and given to me. Long story.

i utilised the live chat area and found them very helpful just type in  Optus web chat into google choose the second option 

drop down menu

personal

then 

further drop down to 

mobile

aftwr that you will find a number of options on my iPhone one tap did not select it it took repeated (10-15) it sometimes spews the thinking dial then brings up a page and connects you to who you need.

ask the issue to be escalated o a customer resolver team and you’ll speak with someone directly to your case and Australian.

i has his option given to me which by the way is absolute nonsense for me as I’m a military officer I was shot in Afghanistan seven times and I cannot talk. So I have a guy who keeps phoning me everyday the last six days even though I ask them to have him email me. 

So so do what I did and you’ll get someone to help.

cheers Ryder

0 Kudos