Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nikki1990
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not registered on network- cant use phone

Has anyone has the same problem?
Currently can't make or receive phone calls and texts on my samsung ultra s20.
Says not registered on network.
Has been 48hours and optus keep sending me in circles. I've tried restarting my phone, factory reset, resetting network settings, onto my 4th esim. Please help 🙂
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Aman_YC

Re: Not registered on network- cant use phone

Hi @ NIKKI1990 - apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Can you please confirm if you have  just done a SIM swap or activated your new SIM? Normally for SIM activations it doesn't take more then 4 hours. If you are porting your number to Optus, then please check if your old SIM is still working.  

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then Optus on Facebook or on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Nikki1990
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi in store they tried my physical sim, a new sim and esims and still no luck.
0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Thanks for your reply  NIKKI1990. 

Can you please reach out to  us from Facebook or twitter so that we can  investigate and assist with the SIM fault. 

Please send us a private message using the Facebook or twitter link above so that we can verify your ID and check the account. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos