cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Not receiving some text message

HI @Phonenotworking, just to confirm you can't receive SMS just from your partner and all other SMS are coming through fine? May I please also confirm if you ported over your number ti Optus? Feel free to PM us here with the details → http://yesopt.us/pmaman and we'll discuss. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Manz72
New Contributor

Currently have this issue. Just bought new phone and sim hoping that would fix it. But no its actually worse. Did your issue get resolved? Id love to know how.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @ Manz72 - Sorry about this. So just to confirm you are not receiving SMS from some of the senders? Are these all from Optus or other service providers  a well? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jumpsta
New Contributor

This happened to me with my partner sending sms to me but I wasn't receiving some of them. I discovered that I had blocked certain phrases in my message settings after being spammed by fake links using names of the big 2 supermarkets. The sms I wasn't receiving contained those blocked phrases. On my Samsung open the message app, tap the three dots in top right, settings, block messages. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors