cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not received the optus bonus credit

Hey few months ago Optus ran promo that refer up to 3 friend to optus and received $50 credit each. I have 2 phone number in the same account and I referred 3 friend for each . However I still haven't received the credit. I understand it takes time but last time the staff told me you will get it by 14 of August. But I am still not receiving today so I wrote this comment to find out what is going on

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Not received the optus bonus credit

Hello @Fengzhou

We'll have to take a look at your account to see why you haven't yet received a credit. You can chat to us live here. Alternatively, please feel free to send us a private message here on Yes Crowd. If you let us know your phone/ account number, full name and date of birth, we'll take a look at get back to you as soon as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos