cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Tuan_lamie
Occasional Contributor

Not a good start with optus

So, last friday. 15/9/2017 i was give optus ago, port my number over and contract a $40 sim plus which include epl  $30 p/m. via web team. which the web team assured that epl included, ( which i screenshot it ). which i never recieve my contract detail, got told the contract detail will be send 24,48hrs. which now 24/9/2017. so i think that so ok. and then today i recieved involved charge me my first bill of $55 which charge me with optus sport, which should have been with deal free of charge for 12 months. $30p/m. so have contact web team 4,5 time nothing been done. so i went to the store and ask, got told sorry cant help beacause you done over internet,no one able to give me answer why i got charge for optus sport which should already include in the deal.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not a good start with optus

Optus stores are mainly franchises. They can't help in many instances. So yes deal with Optus by phone or live chat.

Just to clarify, are you on a $40 plan or$30 plan? If you're only paying the latter then I think sort isn't included.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Tuan_lamie
Occasional Contributor

hi, i was sign up for this deal  http://offer.optus.com.au/sept-flash-sale . It support to be $40 sim plus which i sign up for, but with the promo support to pay $30p/m with optus sport included. But im not sure why i got charge $55 though.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Optus first month billing can be . 'Not great'. Usually they bill first and last month. Also credits can take a month to appear. Read nitty gritty on your link. You should see credits on your bill now/soon.

Only other thought is Optus might be billing you for a fetch mini. Check they aren't.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @Tuan_lamie, I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with your billing. Please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and mobile number so that we can take a look into this.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors