Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dariobruno991
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not Recieving Verification/Two Factor Authentication messages

Just got a new optus sim and i am now unable to receive sms codes.

These are the codes sent by apps like Google as part of the signin and verification process.

I'm receiving normal SMS without a problem, but none of the short codes are coming through ive tried with about 6 different websites/apps.

Anybody can help would be appreciated
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Not Recieving Verification/Two Factor Authentication messages

Hey Jamie,

A customer posted a solution for this issue on this thread: Unable to receive short codes after porting to Optus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
dariobruno991
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks but I am not using a number from a old provider I just picked up this sim. New accounts with the first time use of this number to get the 1 time sms codes i receive them on maybe 3 of 10 different apps tried
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Who did it get escalated to? Do you have a fault ticket/reference number?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors