Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No service

I have tried ringing Optus and was on hold for 30mins one day, 50mins the next day, and 20mins yesterday. All 3 times the call failed! We have struggled with service since August last year when we moved into our new home. We have put up with it but now that everyone is home during the covid outbreak, we can barely connect to the internet at all. Family are now calling us on wifi (while we are connected to a hotspot from the opposing service provider). We can’t keep going on like this. Every month we are paying for a service that we cannot receive. This area is renown for not receiving reception from this provider, but we had no idea until we moved to the area. I would like someone to ring me so I can discuss this matter further. Do the Optus team see this?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No service

Hey @Gayzla,

I am really sorry to hear that that you are having mobile reception issues and that this issue has been ongoing for so long.

I would recommend reaching out to us by Messaging. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

0 Kudos