Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

No service in regional area

toffolous

For the past 3 months or so I have had no service on my mobile.  I have not received any notifications and, on my first enquiry by phone, did not really receive an adequate explanation.  I live on the border of NSW and Victoria on the Murray River and have never had this problem before.  I now have emergency service only, although if I drive 18 minutes up the road, I have full service.  What's going on in this part of the world.  If I had a few hours to spend I would make phone contact and express my dismay and my intention to change providers and perhaps not pay my next bill, given that I have not had the service I pay for.  Anyone else on the Murray border, having similar problems I wonder?

Highlighted

Re: No service in regional area

Esther

Hey there toffolous, sounds really odd indeed that you've experienced the issue for quite sometime and still not resolved Smiley Sad May I ask if you were provided with any fault reference numbers when you raised the issue with us? What exactly did they say?

Have you tried getting a replacement phone and also trying it in another phone to isolate the fault? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
26 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos