cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No internet on iphone XS Max

I have taken a new connection through catch which is powered by Optus. I got my sim activated and I am able to make calls but I am not able to connect to the internet. I have done reset network settings, turned roaming on, turned mobile data on and off, restarted phones multiple times and also followed steps in optus device help website > Troubleshoot > Connectivity > I can't use my mobile phone's internet connection but nothing fixed the issue. 

Also checked that the same sim is not working on another iPhone on which another sim of another carrier is working. Also checked that other sim is working on my iPhone so there is no issue with the phone. 

I am fed-up and Catch tech support has advised raising a question here. Can someone please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: No internet on iphone XS Max

Hi @VJ2408,

Since Catch is the service provider, we'd recommend following up with the Catch Technical Support team for further assistance as we're unable to assist from our end.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors